Definición de shrimp plant en inglés:
An evergreen Mexican shrub with clusters of small flowers in pinkish-brown or pale yellow bracts that are said to resemble shrimp, widely grown as a houseplant.
- Justicia brandegeana, family Acanthaceae
- We've been told that a yellow-flowering plant we have is a lollipop bush, but it was labeled shrimp plant when we bought it.
- By now you've begun to appreciate why this is called a ‘flower forest’: flowers are everywhere, from shrimp plants and begonias to orchids and red gingers.’
- The base of the trees are planted with clivias, cannas, wild rhubarb, agapanthus, shrimp plants.
Definición de shrimp plant en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan