An evergreen Mexican shrub with clusters of small flowers in pinkish-brown or pale yellow bracts that are said to resemble shrimp, widely grown as a houseplant.
- Justicia brandegeana, family Acanthaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We've been told that a yellow-flowering plant we have is a lollipop bush, but it was labeled shrimp plant when we bought it.
- By now you've begun to appreciate why this is called a ‘flower forest’: flowers are everywhere, from shrimp plants and begonias to orchids and red gingers.’
- The base of the trees are planted with clivias, cannas, wild rhubarb, agapanthus, shrimp plants.
Más definiciones de shrimp plantDefinición de shrimp plant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional