- 1A visit to a sick person, typically one made by a doctor or priest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When a patient calls Kaiser for a sick appointment, they're given an appointment with the doctor who is on duty for sick calls that day - not necessarily their own doctor.
- There is a Foxford story of Fr. Foy and another priest out on a sick call when they came to a flooded river they couldn't cross.
- The codependent wife, on the other hand, will compromise her personal integrity and make the sick call for her husband.
- 2 Military A summons for those reporting sick to attend for treatment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Under the scheme all army vets attending sick calls twenty miles from home will be paid a fee of E30.
- But his company commander, says that Brown reported to sick call shortly after arriving in Kuwait, complaining of leg and back pain.
- The enlisted soldiers life was regulated by bugle calls: the daily routine included breakfast, dinner, and supper calls; fatigue call, drill call, stable and water calls, sick call, and taps.
Más definiciones de sick callDefinición de sick call en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional