- A headache accompanied by nausea, particularly a migraine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Migraine, Old French for half the head, is more than a sick headache.
- At the breakfast table the next morning, Miss Ophelia learns of Marie's selfishness when Marie rants about how selfish her servant is for not staying up with her all night, each night, to help her deal with her ‘sick headaches.’
- Sean has one of his sick headaches, so his son, fifteen-year-old John, sits behind the wheel of the station wagon.
Más definiciones de sick headacheDefinición de sick headache en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional