- A list, especially in the military, of people who are ill and unable to work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Peter Smith is the latest player to join the sick list and the manager could be forced to field untried youngsters.
- Cooks who handled food with dirty hands and washing areas sited upstream of watering areas were common practices that contributed to long sick lists.
- The consumption of feces-contaminated water, the stifling heat, and the lack of supplies increased the sick list fearfully.
Más definiciones de sick listDefinición de sick list en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional