sustantivo (plural signalmen)
- 1A person responsible for sending and receiving naval or military signals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mr Cammish started out at sea as a junior signalman in the Royal Navy in 1949 and after eight years travelling the world, he joined the Coastguard in 1957.
- Combat experience made signalmen constantly adjust their views on how to develop the communications system.
- Since the flight medic will first be lowered to the ground to continue treatment of the casualty, he becomes the primary signalman for the hoist.
- 1.1 another term for switchman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perhaps the only trades which are exclusive to railways in their nomenclature are platelayers, shunters and signalmen.
- Railway shunters, pointsmen, signalmen and yardmasters began an indefinite strike at midnight on August 5, demanding the immediate settlement of salary anomalies.
- You could see the local signal box with the signalman busy in it.
Más definiciones de signalmanDefinición de signalman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional