- The significance of the imports is that those books are priced much lower.
- Mr Suzuki said the coup issue has special significance for the union movement.
- We now come to the importance and significance of science in human affairs.
- What he probably means is that this was the first event of any real significance; only then did his life properly begin.
- On my block in Laventille, teenagers didn't attach due significance to the event.
- This event has additional significance this year as it is the second leg of the Rivercare Championship for the Ouse.
- The failure of the results to reach statistical significance in women may simply reflect the fact that fewer procedures are carried out in women.
- We used the Wald statistic to assess statistical significance of the results.
- The statistical significance of each estimated coefficient was assessed using the Wald statistic for each.
Late Middle English (denoting unstated meaning): from Old French, or from Latin significantia, from significare 'indicate, portend'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: sig·nif·i·cance
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.