- The meaning or idea expressed by a sign, as distinct from the physical form in which it is expressed. Compare with signifier.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a naive mistake, however, to suppose that the Renaissance restored or reintegrated classical culture, or in any sense reunited classical signifiers with their classical signifieds.
- Part of the attraction was the hope that a formal discipline which required one to name signifiers and signifieds would display convincingly the ideological contents of various activities.
- There is a perpetual shift in the relationship between signifiers and signifieds.
Más definiciones de signifiedDefinición de signified en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional