- A weakly acidic colloidal hydrated form of silica made by acidifying solutions of alkali metal silicates.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The supply of iron, relative to that of the macronutrients nitrate, phosphate, and silicic acid, plays a critical role in allowing extensive diatom blooms to develop in coastal upwelling regimes.
- Grasses readily absorb silica in the form of silicic acid from the soil, and most silica is accumulated in the aerial parts as amorphous hydrated silica.
- The mineral waters vary considerably in temperature, mineralisation, radon, silicic acid and fluorine content, and are suitable for treatment of a wide range of diseases.
Más definiciones de silicic acidDefinición de silicic acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional