verbo[with object] (often as adjective siliconized)
- Coat or otherwise treat (something) with silicone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is nonlatex and is siliconized for ease of insertion.
- The glass sleeves were inserted into the drilled-out tops of 1.5 ml siliconized polypropylene tubes, and the holder was cemented to the tube top with silicone sealant.
- After clearing the anthers for 1-5 min in 45% acetic acid, the meiotic cells were squeezed out of the anthers in a fresh drop of 45% acetic acid and squashed lightly under a siliconized cover glass.
Más definiciones de siliconizeDefinición de siliconize en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional