- A maple of eastern North America with leaves that are silvery underneath.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Acer saccharinum, family Aceraceae
- Other species such as the silver maple are known to have weak wood that is susceptible to damage in ice storms or heavy winds.
- Floodplain forest is thick with green ash, American elm, sycamore, cottonwood, and silver maple, with box elder near the water's edge.
- This condition is most common in pin oak and silver maple but can occur in many other tree and shrub species.