- A medal made of or colored silver, customarily awarded for second place in a race or other competition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Anthony Ricketts is a 23 year-old who won a silver medal at the Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
- This earned the Horsforth athlete the silver medal with only five centimetres separating him from the winner.
- For Garcia it was a second silver medal at the World Championships.
Más definiciones de silver medalDefinición de silver medal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional