- A synthetic compound derived from triazine and used as a herbicide, especially to kill broadleaved weeds and grasses before they emerge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bioassays with lettuce and cucumber seedlings showed that simazine, a triazine herbicide related to atrazine, can persist in soils and cause subsequent replanting problems.
- Atrazine and simazine are corn herbicides used by growers worldwide.
- Yes, there was a large amount of work done during the mid-'90s looking at atrazine, simazine and other triozyde herbicides downstream of food crops and downstream of timber crops.
Más definiciones de simazineDefinición de simazine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional