- Denoting a system of bookkeeping in which each transaction is entered in one account only.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During this period there was sophisticated budgetary control and single-entry bookkeeping systems.
- In terms of accounting, Bell used single-entry bookkeeping which satisfied his needs in terms of accuracy and memory.
- The recording method earned the name ‘three legs’ because double-entry was used for recording credit transactions and single-entry for recording cash transactions.
Más definiciones de single-entryDefinición de single-entry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional