- A crossbar pivoted in the middle, to which the traces are attached in a horse-drawn wagon or plow.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am a sucker for rusty stuff - ramshackle windmills, a rotting singletree hanging on that hook where grandpa put it the last time he unhitched the team, plows, skillets, barbed wire.
- I no longer tell someone I'll leave the latch string out for them or describe a wife's ire at a husband as so severe she took out after him with a singletree.
- That was true, if having the singletree fall on me while I helped harness Samson and Achilles up to the cargo wagon could be deemed honorable.
Más definiciones de singletreeDefinición de singletree en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional