- Historical monuments, sites and buildings also came under the scrutinising eye of the engineers preparing the draft plan.
- They are urging planners to tighten controls to prevent developers from building on greenland sites in the area.
- The group is seeking planning permission on several sites and will begin building on others.
- In the event, 57 farms sites were infected before the first case was diagnosed.
- They now intend seeking permission to retain and continue using the landfill site at Emo Park.
- They allow unlimited travel on all trains and access to all event sites on the railway.
- Earlier this week a council planning enforcement officer visited the site and said that the billboards were not authorised.
- Nigel Williams, a council enforcement officer, visited the site in mid-May and found no action had been taken.
- She said an officer had visited the site and concluded that there was no nuisance problem at the moment.
- There needs to be URL blocking of spyware sites, and spyware should be in antivirus signature databases.
- New techniques allow criminal hackers to compromise legitimate sites to download malware to your computer.
- Now that you have made it possible to create a Weblog, return to your site's home page.
verbo[with object] (usually be sited)
- There are concerns about siting a new hall on the recreation field and uncertainty the current building needs as much work as is suggested.
- Some residents are concerned that new bus stops being sited outside their homes will bring noise and disruption.
- Siting new power lines is fraught with even more resistance than siting a new power plant.
Late Middle English (as a noun): from Anglo-Norman French, or from Latin situs 'local position'. The verb dates from the late 16th century.
Palabras que riman con siteaffright, alight, alright, aright, bedight, bight, bite, blight, bright, byte, cite, dight, Dwight, excite, fight, flight, fright, goodnight, height, ignite, impolite, indict, indite, invite, kite, knight, light, lite, might, mite, night, nite, outfight, outright, plight, polite, quite, right, rite, sight, skintight, skite, sleight, slight, smite, Snow-white, spite, sprite, tight, tonight, trite, twite, underwrite, unite, uptight, white, wight, wright, write
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: site
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.