Definición de situation en inglés:
1A set of circumstances in which one finds oneself; a state of affairs: the situation between her and Jake had come to a head the political situation in Russia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If your thoughts are good and creative then you don't need to worry about the situations and circumstances.
- The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.
- On occasions I've been placed in situations I would consider dangerous.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Moreover, this was not just a temporary or situational development.
- Information sharing enhances quality of information and shared situational awareness.
- Some of the situational horror that Claire finds herself in, especially in the last half hour, are truly riveting.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda