sustantivochiefly North American
A beetle that feeds on carrion, hide, or similar material, and is sometimes a serious pest of stored goods.
- Several species in the families Dermestidae and Trogidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In some cases, as in many skin beetles, the whole life cycle will take no more than three to four weeks.
- Dermestid, or skin beetles, are one of the more destructive of the beetles, at least as far as humans are concerned.
- While all are great shots and I agree with Deb about the last one, I am fascinated by the shadows of the hairs on the leaves of the skin beetle shot.
Definición de skin beetle en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional