Definición de skin beetle en inglés:
sustantivochiefly North American
A beetle that feeds on carrion, hide, or similar material, and is sometimes a serious pest of stored goods.
- Several species in the families Dermestidae and Trogidae
- In some cases, as in many skin beetles, the whole life cycle will take no more than three to four weeks.
- Dermestid, or skin beetles, are one of the more destructive of the beetles, at least as far as humans are concerned.
- While all are great shots and I agree with Deb about the last one, I am fascinated by the shadows of the hairs on the leaves of the skin beetle shot.
Definición de skin beetle en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan