Definición de skywatch en inglés:
verbo[no object] informal
Observe or monitor the sky, especially for heavenly bodies or aircraft.
- Last night I was googling for info on the best spots to skywatch here in Ottawa.
- A few years ago I tried some skywatching in a cruise ship out at sea.
- And I hope that they'll give us the option of engaging the cultural origins of skywatching and how different cultures identify constellations.
- Example sentences
- I have heard of bird watchers, but I am a pioneering skywatcher.
- The bizarre X-Files-style sighting left residents baffled - but skywatchers believe it may have been a piece of space junk.
- As keen skywatchers, my wife and I have seen exactly the same thing from the same area.
Definición de skywatch en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan