Definición de skywriting en inglés:
Words in the form of smoke trails made by an airplane, especially for advertising.
- The strange skywriting reported last week was accomplished by an independent skywriter pilot who is out on a regular basis writing ‘Jesus Loves U.‘
- They flirt with script, resembling at times elaborate precision skywriting.
- Scholarly skywriting filters all contributions to a discussion via an editor.
- Example sentences
- The only thing better might be via a skywriter from an airplane.
- I briefly considered hiring a skywriter to fly over Chicago and write the words ‘THE BOSS IS BACK’ in the sky with smoke.
- Every evening from June 6 to 10, artists' drawings or selected words will be drawn in the sky by a team of skywriters.
Words that rhyme with skywritingsignwriting
Definición de skywriting en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan