Definición de slacklining en inglés:
The activity or sport of balancing on a rope or strip of webbing that is fixed high above the ground but not stretched so as to be taut: slacklining in Cheddar Gorge has been banned until new rules covering insurance come into effect
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mr Ritson holds both British slacklining records.
- The sport has caught on at the University of Utah, where arboreal slacklining had to be banned and special poles set up.
- Most climbers won't try slacklining at high altitudes.
- Example sentences
- Mr Ritson is a leading 'slackliner', a sport in which the cable is looser than a tightrope.
- A slackliner walks on webbing stretched above the streets of the old town of Lublin during the summer Festival of Circus Art.
- Most students have been lucky enough to witness the slackliners in action at OSU.
Definición de slacklining en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary