The activity or sport of balancing on a rope or strip of webbing that is fixed high above the ground but not stretched so as to be taut: slacklining in Cheddar Gorge has been banned until new rules covering insurance come into effect
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The slacklining begins at sundown, the various walkers gloriously backlit by a cliff across the Valley that shines in the last light of day.
- After class, students hang out in front of the dining hall and practice slacklining - balancing on a loose piece of webbing tied between two trees.
- If you've ever wanted to walk a tightrope high above the circus floor but got nervous just thinking about it, slacklining may be for you.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Optimized for use with ultra longlines and highlines, this thing was built for the hardcore slackliner.
- She had a slackliner on her Super Bowl stage show and now people are talking about it all over.
- Most students have been lucky enough to witness the slackliners in action at OSU.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: slack·lin·ing
Definición de slacklining en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda