Definición de slacktivism en inglés:
Actions performed via the Internet in support of a political or social cause but regarded as requiring little time or involvement, e.g., signing an online petition or joining a campaign group on a social media website: such email alerts make slacktivism easy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You can make the case that slacktivism is important because it makes people feel affiliated to a movement and be part of it, and talk about it.
- The essence of slacktivism is the sensation that you've accomplished something of political impact when you've done nothing.
- I'm not saying there aren't problems in the world, but slactivism won't solve a single one of them.
slacktivist sustantivo & adjetivo
- Example sentences
- These are the Slacktivists - they take the minimal personal measures required to turn their words into actions.
- According to the critics, the means and the outcomes used by slacktivists are insufficient to achieve political goals.
- Although most Internet users or slacktivists never develop deeper forms of involvement, there is no evidence that Internet activities are damaging civic engagement by replacing more effective forms of participation.
Definición de slacktivism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia