Definición de slipcover en inglés:
sustantivochiefly North American
1A removable fitted cloth cover for a chair or sofa.
- Replacing old carpet, adding wall hangings or purchasing a slip cover for an old sofa are cost-effective cosmetic changes that make a less-than-ideal room appear more suitable.
- I love my couch with its rose-covered slip cover.
- I know I could make a slip cover, but I like the texture of the existing fabric. is it possible to dye the chair as is or will I ruin the piece?
1.1A jacket or slipcase for a book.
- The author of this book is described on the slip cover as a ‘free lance journalist who has devoted much of the last ten years to studying… Caesar… and the… late Roman Republic.’
- Inside of a plastic slip cover, an embossed logo is placed on construction paper envelope.
- The retail sample we received has a box (complete with a plastic handle), with a slip cover outlining the product specifications and features.
Definición de slipcover en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan