A pullover, typically one without sleeves.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When it was cold, knee length, turned over socks and woollen jerseys were worn, whilst in the summer short sleeved shirts and Fair Isle slipovers were popular.
- These slipovers are also highly durable and are great for rental costumes.
- Hosiery constitutes 22% of import (mostly from China), slipovers, jackets, and sweaters - 17%, and knitwear polo shirts, tee-shirts, and underwaists - 16%.
(Of a garment) designed to be put on over the head: a slipover sweater
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The little slipover number fit beautifully, although my friend didn't remember her mother ever wearing it.
- The present invention relates as indicated to slipover headrest pillows in general and to an easily assembled and installed slipover headrest pillow assembly in particular.
- Buy this lambswool Slipover Jumper online from the top brands.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: slip·o·ver
Definición de slipover en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda