- 1The action or process of something slipping or subsiding; the amount or extent of this: $16 million has been spent on cracks and slippageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The registration process creates slippage: each of the four colors, plus black, are printed over one another.
- This suggests that some process other than enzyme slippage is contributing to the high level of diversity in this region.
- Microsatellite lengths change over evolutionary time through a process of replication slippage.
- 1.1Failure to meet a standard or deadline: the extent of this: slippage on any job will entail slippage on the overall projectMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The experience of defence equipment procurement in the UK since the second world war is a story liberally strewn with cost overruns and timetable slippages, often on a massive scale.
- These included streamlining training practices and eliminating slippages in deliveries.
- The aftermath of a terrorist attack is the riskiest time for such slippages.
Más definiciones de slippageDefinición de slippage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional