- A shaggy-coated nocturnal Indian bear that uses its long curved claws for hanging upside down like a sloth and for opening termite mounds to feed on the insects.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Melursus ursinus, family Ursidae
- The lineages leading to the remaining species - the brown bear the black bear the sun bear and the sloth bear - first became distinct thousands of years ago.
- The other predators in this tropical mixed deciduous forest include the panther, the wild dog and the sloth bear.
- During their filming mission, the team came across panther, wild dogs, Malabar giant squirrel, mouse deer, wild dogs, Travancore tortoise, brown fish owl, serpent eagle, gaur, sloth bear, leopard cat and barking deer.
Más definiciones de sloth bearDefinición de sloth bear en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional