- A large electric pot used for cooking food, especially stews, very slowly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Today, most crockery cookers are continuous slow cookers - foods are slowly and continually cooked at a low wattage via heating coils that wrap around the sides of the cooker and remain switched on during cooking.
- Dig out that pressure cooker or a slow cooker, and get in a stew.
- Wash interiors of appliances used for food preparation such as inside of fry pans, slow cookers, etc. taking care not to get electrical parts wet.
Más definiciones de slow cookerDefinición de slow cooker en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional