- A persistent cough caused by smoking.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, one in five smokers aged 15-54 have a persistent smoker's cough, yet 48% do not realise that this can be an early warning sign of lung disease.
- Meanwhile, a new UK survey has revealed one in five smokers suffers from a persistent smoker's cough.
- People who smoke a pack a day or more often have some kinds of respiratory impairment even if it's just a smoker's cough.
Más definiciones de smoker's coughDefinición de smoker's cough en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional