- A tangled or knotted mass: • figurative a snaggle of import restrictionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The whole thing was a debacle. We marched into the gym like stormtroopers, everyone turned to look at us, we then got ourselves into a snaggle at the gate.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- Become knotted or tangled: the column of smoke snaggled for a momentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sharp snaggled teeth gnashed at her as if the demon didn't realize who it was she faced.
- He sneered through a mouthful of snaggled teeth.
- This blade has a low double comb built in that you can get under matts and snaggled hair better.
Más definiciones de snaggleDefinición de snaggle en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional