Definición de snow crab en inglés:
An edible spider crab found off the eastern seaboard of Canada.
- Chionoecetes opilio, section Oxyrhyncha
- Scavengers like the snow crab and American lobster underwent incredible population explosions as the cod stocks collapsed.
- Fisheries managers apply a continuous growth model in their management of snow crab, which assumes that male crabs increase in size throughout their lifespan.
- The village's three fish plants employ more than 400 people who are kept busy, at least seasonally, processing lobster, snow crab, and groundfish.
Definición de snow crab en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan