- A venereal disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sadly, actual sex may not produce the same effect because it exposes you to social diseases that may increase the risk of a problematic prostate.
- All you have to do with this social custom is to grab the other person first and make kissy-kissy noises beside their ear, while muttering, ‘Don't get too close to me, I've got a social disease.’
- A major cookie manufacturer reported catastrophic third-quarter earnings after a model carrying a plug for its line of products died of a social disease.
Más definiciones de social diseaseDefinición de social disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional