Definición de social work en inglés:
Work carried out by trained personnel with the aim of alleviating the conditions of those in need of help or welfare.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When not studying for her degree in social work, she visits schools and community centres to spread her message.
- She was housebound in her third floor flat and cared for by a devoted husband who accepted little help from social work or community nursing.
- Interestingly, Shiv says his ambition is to do social work and help people.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are too few children's social workers and they are overstretched.
- The government is taking steps to help social workers identify and prevent cases of child abuse.
- With the support of social workers, Lauren moved back home with her mum and for a while they could live together.
Pronunciación: /ˈsōSHəl ˌwərkər/sustantivo
Definición de social work en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda