Definición de soluble en inglés:
1(Of a substance) able to be dissolved, especially in water: the poison is soluble in alcohol
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The respiratory gases exchange freely across the membrane, because oxygen and carbon dioxide are soluble in lipid.
- For example inorganic salts are generally soluble in water but not in organic solvents.
- Unlike silver nitrate, silver chloride is not soluble in water, but it seemed more promising.
2(Of a problem) able to be solved.
- Not all problems are soluble, not all risks can be hedged at acceptable cost.
- By providing methods of determining which problems are soluble, Kleene's work led to the study of which functions can be computed.
- The problem is easily soluble - get the oil hotter and the batter thinner.
- Example sentences
- When exposed to light, the photoresist undergoes a chemical change that alters its solubility in a certain solvent.
- Gum arabic is unique among the natural gums because of its extreme solubility in water and its lack of taste.
- The solubility of a gas in another substance is expressed as the volume of gas which dissolves in the substance under stated conditions of temperature and pressure.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan