- A lethal organophosphorus nerve gas, developed in Germany during World War II.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another experiment in the same year involved dripping liquid soman and two other nerve gases, sarin and GF, onto 396 men - but it went horribly wrong.
- This target list usually included sarin, soman, mustard, lewisite, cyclosarin, and fats, oils and wax to name a few.
- We conclude that HuBChE stabilization by covalent modification with soman is due to an increase in the free energy of the unfolded state.
1950s: from German, of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de somanDefinición de soman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional