A common European and central Asian thrush with a buff spotted breast, having a loud song in which each phrase is repeated two or three times.
- Turdus philomelos, subfamily Turdinae, family Muscicapidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These include such species as black grouse and curlew, which are associated with upland areas, as well as the song thrush, spotted flycatcher and linnet.
- According to the massive Birds of the Western Palearctic the song thrush possesses the largest repertoire of any European thrush.
- Birds suffering the steepest falls include the blackbird, dunnock, song thrush, and four types of warbler.
Más definiciones de song thrushDefinición de song thrush en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional