sustantivo (plural sororities)North American
- A society for female students in a university or college, typically for social purposes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Locally, businesses and Iowa State University fraternities and sororities also contributed.
- Consider student clubs or professional organizations, fraternities and sororities, community service groups, and special interest organizations.
- It seems the awful practice of hazing is not just limited to college sororities and fraternities.
mid 16th century: from medieval Latin sororitas, or from Latin soror 'sister' (on the pattern of fraternity).
Más definiciones de sororityDefinición de sorority en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional