- A singer of soul music.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Somebody down at the record company must be patting themselves on the back right now having dug up and reissued this 100 per cent unknown band of funky soulsters.
- He soaks these discs in a range of the genre - in this case, house - that few others could hope to master, alternating between classic rerubs and new soulsters.
- Patrick was joined on the album by various guests, including soulster David McAlmont.
Más definiciones de soulsterDefinición de soulster en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional