- A large artificial satellite used as a long-term base for manned operations in space.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The space station is now the most complex and powerful spacecraft ever built.
- The Russians had the space station Mir in orbit and American astronauts were on board for lengthy visits.
- Despite years of operation, almost no science has been conducted on the space station.
Más definiciones de space stationDefinición de space station en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional