- 1A former express mail service of the US Postal Service that involved expedited delivery of mail, often by special courier.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So Kaulkin came down to the parking lot carrying a mail basket containing 15 special delivery packages.
- Additional charges may apply for bulk orders or special delivery.
- 1.1Any mail service that involves special handling or expedited delivery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you're really leaving it to the last moment, you'll need special delivery, which guarantees next day delivery.
- 1.2A letter or parcel sent by a special-delivery service.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Targets for parcels and special deliveries were missed after reaching new working practices agreements with the unions.
- Some 4,000 managers were drafted in to get out special deliveries and to collect mail in the main commercial areas.
- Many products - such as special deliveries - which were currently not regulated would be now price-controlled, he said.
Más definiciones de special deliveryDefinición de special delivery en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional