Definición de special delivery en inglés:
1A former express mail service of the US Postal Service that involved expedited delivery of mail, often by special courier.
- So Kaulkin came down to the parking lot carrying a mail basket containing 15 special delivery packages.
- Additional charges may apply for bulk orders or special delivery.
1.2A letter or parcel sent by a special-delivery service.
- Targets for parcels and special deliveries were missed after reaching new working practices agreements with the unions.
- Some 4,000 managers were drafted in to get out special deliveries and to collect mail in the main commercial areas.
- Many products - such as special deliveries - which were currently not regulated would be now price-controlled, he said.
Definición de special delivery en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia