Definición de spellcheck en inglés:
Check the spelling in (a text) using a spellchecker.
- From a visitors point of view if you couldn't be bothered spellchecking your website then how good can your product really be?
- Earlier this week, someone at the NZ Herald must have hit the wrong buttons when spellchecking this story.
- Once you've written, rewritten, spellchecked, and proofread your newsletter in the word processor, copy and paste it into the body of your email program.
sustantivoVolver al principio
1A check of the spelling in a file of text using a spellchecker.
- I don't run an anti-virus or spellcheck program, and I don't believe in installing patches or defragmenting my hard drive.
- They'll also see a new tool that provides a kind of universal spellcheck service regardless of what application is being used.
- They understand software, surfing and spellchecks.
Definición de spellcheck en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan