Definición de spermatic en inglés:
Of or relating to sperm or semen.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The spermatic fluid may be rich, ordinary, poor or insufficient, or absolutely worthless.
- Testicular volume and blood flow in the spermatic artery were measured by scrotal ultrasonography and color duplex sonography preoperatively, three months postoperatively and then every six months.
- The middle suprarenal sometimes provides a spermatic artery, more frequently on the left than on the right side.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By contrast, females paired with Tudor males that had main cells but were spermatically deprived died after only 21 days, a significant reduction in lifespan.
- The writers discussed by Bloom, Macherey, Derrida et al. are male precursors who have engendered, albeit not spermatically, male progenies.
- Although, I think it was just continuity error that Holling believed he was spermatically challenged when Jackie showed up because he never said it was physically impossible when Shelly started believing she was pregnant.
Definición de spermatic en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda