A plant with clusters of flowers that have long protruding stamens or styles, giving the flower head a spiderlike appearance.
- ● A South American plant (genus Cleome, family Capparidaceae, in particular C. hassleriana). ● An Australian grevillea.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you grow plants that are notorious self-seeders, such as spider flower, removing the mulch at the end of the season will help to clear away most of the seeds as well.
- Cleome, or spider flower, another reseeding annual, will give a bed height with its white, pink/purple blooms.
- The images of the other four spider flowers were taken in the Lane Cove National Park in Sydney.
Definición de spider flower en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional