- 1A passage for surplus water from a dam.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The jet device can measure the erosion potential of a soil in vegetated channels, road embankments, dams, spillways, and construction sites.
- To this day, it continues to grind away - a giant spillway steadily funneling water, mud, and whitewater rafters toward the Grand Canyon, which lies 315 miles south of the park.
- Laing Dam, on the Buffalo River near King William's Town, which feeds into Bridle Drift, peaked in the morning when the water was 2,09 metres above the spillway.
Más definiciones de spillwayDefinición de spillway en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional