- Relating to or denoting a technique of splitting a body of supposedly homogeneous data into two halves and calculating the results separately for each to assess their reliability.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For those familiar with the split-half method for assessing reliability, alpha has an additional interpretation worth noting.
- Reliability was assessed by examining the split-half reliability utilizing even and odd questions of the LESP.
- These findings are consistent with the fact that the split-half reliability correlations fall well within the 95% confidence intervals for the cross-procedure correlations.
Más definiciones de split-halfDefinición de split-half en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional