(Among communists, or in communist countries) the pursuance of factional interests in opposition to official Communist Party policy.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The most prominent threats were listed as ‘infiltration and sabotage by hostile overseas forces’, ‘disturbance by nationalist splittism forces’ and ‘religious extremists and terrorists’.
- Mixing this article together with a reference to Lenin's article ‘Left Wing Communism’ Straw accused Trotsky of ‘factionalism,’ ‘splittism,’ ‘ultra-leftism,’ and ‘wider infantile disorders.’
- ‘Their intention is to advocate splittism under the pretext of a different interpretation,’ Zhu told reporters.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Gone are the high-decibel, constant fulminations of communist generals against the ‘splittists.’
- On the list were ‘underground gangs’, Xinjiang separatists, ‘splittists’ - including Tibetans - ‘unstable social elements’ and the Falun Gong spiritual movement; all these are now defined as terrorist groups.
- After only five days at the helm, Hu set out a tough policy for dealing with the ‘splittists.’
Definición de splittism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda