Definición de spoiler en inglés:
1A person or thing that spoils something.
- But then again, if you've never seen the original film or read the book, spoilers are the least of your problems.
- After all, so many people have read the books that spoilers aren't true spoilers.
- Put some space between the spoiler warning and the actual spoiler.
1.2A description of an important plot development in a television show, movie, or book which if previously known may reduce surprise or suspense for a first-time viewer or reader.
- Either stop putting spoilers in your featurettes or plaster a huge spoiler warning at the beginning.
- A theatrical trailer in anamorphic widescreen features some spoilers.
- They're still putting warnings about spoiler in front of the interviews.
2.1A device on the front or rear of a motor vehicle intended to prevent it from being lifted off the road when traveling at very high speeds.
- So he removed the boot spoiler which was on the 7 - Series.
- Thankfully, the car is aerodynamically stable without the addition of an outrageous spoiler which has featured on some fast Fords in the past.
- There wasn't a spoiler or an alloy wheel in sight.
Definición de spoiler en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary