- The ignition of organic matter (e.g., hay or coal) without apparent cause, typically through heat generated internally by rapid oxidation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Investigators have ruled out any form of spontaneous combustion of the chemical, which is known to be relatively stable in the absence of any detonator.
- To better ventilate the haymows and prevent spontaneous combustion of freshly cut hay, he designed the side walls of two of the barns to end about 3 feet below the eaves.
- There were no arrows of fire, only a spontaneous combustion from within the huts and houses.
Más definiciones de spontaneous combustionDefinición de spontaneous combustion en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional