Zoology & Medicine
- A protozoan of the phylum Sporozoa.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has been known that fish contaminated with sporozoans would frequently suffer from excessive softening.
- Most sporozoans are intracellular parasites or at least part of their life-cycle takes place inside a host cell.
- Such sporozoan infections are usually unresponsive to treatment and diseased fish should be removed from the tank.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Más definiciones de sporozoanDefinición de sporozoan en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional