Definición de spotted fever en inglés:
1Any of a number of diseases characterized by fever and skin spots.
- Mediterranean spotted fever, or boutonneuse fever, is the most common imported rickettsial disease in returning travelers.
- Apart from rabies, dogs are at risk of passing on Mediterranean spotted fever, leishmaniasis, heartworm, and brucellosis.
- Continental Europe also has its share of endemic arthropod borne infections, from leishmaniasis and Mediterranean spotted fever in southern France, Italy, and Spain, to tick borne encephalitis in the Baltic states.
1.3 see Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever is an infectious disease, carried by ticks, that can infect both dogs and people.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever is the most common rickettsial disease in the United States.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever is a bacterial infection that's transmitted to people by tick bites.
Definición de spotted fever en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan