- A country dance that starts with four couples facing one another in a square, with the steps and movements shouted out by a caller.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She looked like she had just stepped out of a square dance, boots and all.
- We wanted to do a square dance too but we couldn't find a caller.
- Once a year, they close the place down and have a square dance in the main street.
verbo(square dance) [no object] (often as noun square dancing) Volver al principio
- Participate in a square dance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The traditional music of white Australia and ‘bush dancing,’ which has been described as similar to square-dancing without a caller, are also popular.
- It was an upbeat country song, and Zack was trying to teach Tanya how to square dance.
- The only thing the public school system taught me in junior high was how to square dance.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And this June they celebrate their 21st birthday with what promises to be one hell of a party with square dancers coming from all over Australia to help them dance the night away.
- The five described themselves as square dancers.
- There will be actors strolling among the crowds, square dancers, singers, mimes and someone creating balloon animals.
Más definiciones de square danceDefinición de square dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional