Definición de squash bug en inglés:
A dark-colored bug with forewings marked by many veins.
- Family Coreidae, suborder Heteroptera: many species, in particular the North American Anasa tristis, a serious pest of squashes and similar fruit
- The squash bug is shield shaped and if you have ever squashed one you probably remember the smell.
- I scattered leaf litter on the floor of the bucket and threw in another hornworm, then a squash bug, a bluebottle fly, a daddy longlegs, a wolf spider, and various unidentified larvae.
- A scanning electron micrograph of the surface of the pupa of the ordinary squash bug revealed a startling armature of glandular hairs that exude an oily chemical cocktail, seen forming droplets at the tips.
Definición de squash bug en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan